Personal Branding Consultant
A pioneer in digital marketing, founder and CEO of Go Digital Globally, Elena Andreou is a SEO specialist, Business strategist and Personal Brandig Consultant. She has over 20 years of experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing with the focus in the last 6 years entirely on SEO and personal branding.
She studied Law and Marketing & Branding and later on she specialized in Digital Marketing, SEO, DATA Analysis through programming languages (R Programming and Python). Now, she is continuing her specialization and research in gender stereotypes and personal branding through doctoral studies.
On top of her personal commitment to staying ahead of the digital curve and latest trends, Elena is also driven by a long-term determination to give back on both a local and international level. Through her work with her company Go Digital Globally, Elena guides and supports solopreneurs to really take their businesses to the next level.
Elena strongly believes that conscious leaders are driven by a higher purpose. Her goal is to have an impact on society as a whole, rather than solely on increasing the quarterly earnings and online presence of her clients and associates. To this end, Elena is fiercely motivated by her altruistic side, with a particular focus on using her expertise to help women grow and thrive within the business space.
A strong advocate for empowering women to succeed in businesses, Elena volunteers her services to help inspire and influence women on their entrepreneurial journey, sharing her experience and expertise to help them thrive both in their careers and their lives. Aiming to act as a business compass for both women and businesses looking to navigate the digital world, Elena also aims to create sustainable value through her transformational digital efforts across industries in Cyprus and worldwide.
Elena aims to...
..empower professionals and business owners by enhancing their authentic personal brand presence and achieving lasting success through strategic personal branding and SEO techniques.
Elena's Guiding Values:
1. SUPPORTIVE: Tough with Care, Gloves for a Gentle Journey!
Toughness doesn’t mean being harsh; it’s about setting high standards, expecting effort, and challenging mentees to push their boundaries. Being supportive, teaching mentees how to handle setbacks, failures, and challenges. Helping them build resilience by sharing my own experiences and strategies for bouncing back.
2. RELIABLE: Empathy-driven Leadership: Connecting Hearts, Inspiring Minds.
Embodying and applying the principles of empathy and leadership consistently and impactfully. Creating a safe and open space where mentees feel comfortable sharing their struggles, doubts, and fears. Encouraging open communication by actively listening. Making mentees feel that they can count on her at any moment.
3. RESPONSIBLE: Nurturing Leaders, Igniting Potential!
Developing a deep understanding of each mentee’s background, experiences, strengths, and weaknesses. Each mentee is unique and may have different goals, needs, and challenges. Responsible for guiding their mentees to success, committing to creating the best plan that outlines the specific steps, milestones, and goals they aim to achieve.
4. INTEGRITY in Action: Honesty Forges Bold Conversations!
Establishing a foundation of trust by being authentic, transparent, and reliable. Being available for ongoing support even after formal mentoring relationships have ended and offering guidance and encouragement as mentees navigate their leadership journeys.
Conferences and events
- Keeping Ahead of Change: Anticipating and Managing Change (Inaugural Conference of the Cyprus Centre for Business Research) 2018
- Women of Truth X Factor 2019
- ReVive – EMPOWERING WOMEN CONFERENCE MAY 2021
- Creative Woman Conference 2021
- Graphic Stories Cyprus 2021
- Upskilling 2021
- Sustainable Development SDG17 Romania 2022
- Go Digital Cyprus 2022
Books, articles and and research papers:
- Socio-Economic Challenges on Building a strong online presence- Case study Small and Micro Businesses (Dissertation)
- CRISIS? Let’s beat it with SEO! 4 Steps to Increase Your Business Profits Now! (E-book)
- “How smart an AI can get?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Google: A Responsible Innovation, Or An Algorithm: Which Hijacks Our Brain?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Identifying Patterns to Achieve Competitive Intelligence Using R Programming Through Social Media and Web” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- Competitive Advantages In Dental Tourism (Research Proj. for the Ministry of Tourism and Dissertation)
- CoronaVirus Crisis and the Business World: The Good the Bad and the Ugly: 3 STEPS THAT EACH BUSINESS OWNER COULD DO RIGHT NOW!
Like and follow me on Social Media!